About Me

My photo
I am in metamorphosis, my world has been altered and I exist in my past and present and look forward to my future. Sometimes I get lost in the chaos that is life but still I am managing to learn to live again. This is a look into the inner workings of my mind!

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Just a Titus Update - August

Titus is officially in 18-24 months! My big guy! He is doing well and learning how to crawl and get around although he has yet to go forward more than a little, he is starting to master backwards! He bit me the other day (Early Sat. Morning?) and left teeth marks! I have tried to get a hold of the lactation department at the hospital because now I can't nurse on one side because it hurts... but have not been able to get in touch with anyone :( I have been hand expressing and trying to air out the wound but I let him nurse still once or twice a day because of build up. I am sad but he has not bitten me since.

Personally... I have been depressed and bored lately! I miss contact with people and I still don't know what to do with Titus most of the time. I sometimes wonder if I am doing him a dis-service by staying at home with him, but things are they way they are. I am trying to join the Mops group as long as they have room for Titus, I'm in. Hoping that will give me some relief. I have been trying to busy myself with projects lately... but I still feel like I am in a fog. Trying to get over it. This too shall pass, at least that is what I kept telling myself.

Well, that is life right now.

-Marcia

New pictures of Titus for August link:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sun_babies1999/album?.dir=/79b3&.src=ph&.tok=ph7IQeDBLKXjjFIk

No comments:

Post a Comment