About Me

My photo
I am in metamorphosis, my world has been altered and I exist in my past and present and look forward to my future. Sometimes I get lost in the chaos that is life but still I am managing to learn to live again. This is a look into the inner workings of my mind!

Friday, September 16, 2005

Hello World

Hi everyone, thank you for visiting our new page. My Mommy's computer crashed and so she lost all her pictures on her other page - she is very very sad about that :(
But she was able to download some to yahoo photo album before she had to redo the computer. So if you would like to see anything prior to August you will have to go to Yahoo Photo album (I had Mommy help me put the link at the bottum). This new site is set up because of the computer crash but mostly because it easier to remember (and she is so sad about the other site she doesn't want to see it anymore).
Anyway.
Here is me :) And all my fab-u-los self! Enjoy :)

In case this is new to you and you would like to read about my family our old site is::::

Mommy's Old Site

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for offering breastfeeding advice. I'm sure I will need all the help I can possibly get. It is so awesome to know mommas who have been through it and have triumphed over bumps and roadblocks along the way!

    ReplyDelete