About Me

My photo
I am in metamorphosis, my world has been altered and I exist in my past and present and look forward to my future. Sometimes I get lost in the chaos that is life but still I am managing to learn to live again. This is a look into the inner workings of my mind!

Monday, September 19, 2005

OH my Gosh!

The pictures are back so I am staying here... guess I won't be changing to an easier to remember site name.

Anyway! Titus and I have been up to alot lately... we are looking for a new job that we can do together :) We have been interviewing different families to watch kids from our place. I am very hopeful that an interview I have with a family tomorrow goes well (and that they show up) if not, I am back to square one I think. I interviewed with a FEMA place to do applications for the FEMA victims that are filling insurance claims but for me (because I didn't want to be full time) I would only be working 1/2 days on weekends. I have also been offered my old job with a pay raise and 2 no commission automatic bonuses. Which at least I know I have something to fall back on - and it is a very tempting offer because I loved working for Rego-Fix. It also makes me feel all warm and fuzzy that they want me back ;D!

Titus August Yahoo Photo Album

No comments:

Post a Comment