About Me

My photo
I am in metamorphosis, my world has been altered and I exist in my past and present and look forward to my future. Sometimes I get lost in the chaos that is life but still I am managing to learn to live again. This is a look into the inner workings of my mind!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Titus is now a Child of God

Thanks for you all that were able to come; I hope you will help us guide him into a good Christian boy with your wisdom or knowledge shared with us. We had a nice time afterward too :)

More on Titus, he has his 2 bottom teeth and one top one coming in and one tooth bud on his side. He is full of energy so sleeping time has become quiet and ordeal lately taking up to 2 hours for him to go to sleep sometimes.

Last Wednesday I made homemade banana bread it was good but needs to be moister - will have to work on that.

Interviewed some people to watch their children but I am not sure their answer so I am not sure at this time what I am going to do. Please keep praying for God to provide the right children family situation for Titus and myself.

1 comment:

  1. How is the job front looking? I'm curious what agreement you came too with R.F..

    ReplyDelete