About Me

My photo
I am in metamorphosis, my world has been altered and I exist in my past and present and look forward to my future. Sometimes I get lost in the chaos that is life but still I am managing to learn to live again. This is a look into the inner workings of my mind!

Monday, October 24, 2005

Happy b-day to me :)

I am now the big 25 - discount on the car insurance, social security benefits... yeah life is good :) Celebrated the big day with Lauren and Sheryl at Jillians on Friday night, a bunch of their friends, and a few people I know. It was fun :) and the food was good to! We ate at the Hibatchi (sp?) grill it was entertaining and I am glad I went with this group. This is not something I would have enjoyed on a date with Rob - I like my cook quiet so I can talk and flirt and have a romantic kind of time with my hubby, but with a big group it was not so bad!

Titus is getting to be such a big boy!! He is in 18 month clothes now. And I went on ebay to get him some winter/fall things got 24 items for $50.00 total (not to bad)... still need to find him a cute hat for winter... but I think I will go shopping for that. He is not feeling to well today, poor guy :( But hopeful with a little over the counter stuff, he'll get to feeling better.

1 comment:

  1. Happy, happy birthday, Baby. Thanks for the invite on Friday night but we didn't have anyone to watch Max and we had been out and about all day long. Joe took a half day off from work so we could go get our beef. We then drove around the countryside looking at the leaves change and looking for houses for sale. How is your milk supply doing? Max still refuses to nurse...so it is officially over.

    ReplyDelete