About Me

My photo
I am in metamorphosis, my world has been altered and I exist in my past and present and look forward to my future. Sometimes I get lost in the chaos that is life but still I am managing to learn to live again. This is a look into the inner workings of my mind!

Tuesday, October 4, 2005

Latest News for the Rolfingsmeyer Crew

Well, as many of you know I have been hanging out with Titus at home, but as of this week 10/03/05 I started back to work full time. I have not decided if this is permanent yet... I am working on it. Titus is in daycare and I have thought about checking into some home cares too, I like his daycare but he is not used to the setting as far as his sleeping schedule goes and I think wow 4 babies on one care giver is alot.

Anyway this decision is what makes since financially for our family, Lord willing a few things may work out and I will either have a fantastic opportunity to do my dream job or I will be at home with Titus and have to find something to do there. God will make it work out and provide so I am not worried about it.

1 comment:

  1. It's been two weeks since you started working, how is it going? Give us an update!

    ReplyDelete