About Me

My photo
I am in metamorphosis, my world has been altered and I exist in my past and present and look forward to my future. Sometimes I get lost in the chaos that is life but still I am managing to learn to live again. This is a look into the inner workings of my mind!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Momma's Milk, Tofers, & Big Boy Food

Momma's Milk
My momma's milk is running out - she is very sad :( and so am I, I enjoy my special time with momma when she feeds me... but she isn't giving up, oh no! She found some special things at the health food store called Phenugreek & Momma's Milk Tea, so in an effort to keep feeding me (I am hungry all the time) she is taking and drinking her way to more food for me, yeah momma!

Tofers
Did you know? I have alot of tofers (teeth) I have my top 2 teeth that are coming in one on my right side that has broken through but mommy hasn't seen it come through very much yet, also one of my bottom right tofers has come up and I also have one on the left bottom coming up too! I am so excited! Soon I will learn to use my tofers to bite things, which I was praticing on my friend Jackson at daycare... I snuck up on him and opened my mouth like I was gonna give him kisses and then I discovered I have teeth so I bite him instead. Momma is not to excited about that and my teacher Miss Amanda said she will have to keep a better eye on me when I give kisses, because I might sneak and bite again. Oh well, I learned alot about biting and it was an interesting reaction to see everyone make such a fuss over my discovery. I wonder what will they do when I discover I can... I don't want to spoil my surprises :)

Big Boy Food
Momma says I am getting to be a big boy, she lets me eat cheerios all by myself, I like feeding myself :) she has also started letting me eat banana tiny cubes too - I like feeding myself even if it takes me a much longer time to eat. I like wiping the food all over my face too, it feels really neat and kind of gooey, and it makes my hair sticky too!

Sleepy Time
Well it is getting late and momma says it is time for bed. sleepy time, sleepy time, time to go to sleep. sleepy time, sleepy time, close your eyes and dream. That is my mommas sleepy time song for me. Time for bunnies (Peter Rabit) and sleepy time :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you are having supply issues. Max decided to wean himself this week. I am so depressed about it. He absolutely refuses the breast and I am engorged and in such pain. I continue to offer "milkies" to him but he refuses. He is drinking rice milk and eating string cheese for his calcium. My sweet baby boy is growing up. He even gave up his paci last week. It is all too much, too fast. I was hoping to nurse him into his second year, but it isn't happening.

    ReplyDelete