About Me

My photo
I am in metamorphosis, my world has been altered and I exist in my past and present and look forward to my future. Sometimes I get lost in the chaos that is life but still I am managing to learn to live again. This is a look into the inner workings of my mind!

Thursday, June 9, 2005

June Update

Good morning to all! Just wanted to let everyone know how we are doing this month.

TITUS

Titus is still growing big and strong my little 5 1/2 mnth old trapped in a 1 year old body :) He was sick for the first time last weekend :( poor little guy had a fever and bad diarrhea - of which he still has. I was having a nursing crisis but it is over now - it no longer hurts (yeah)! I think it was because he was teething! NO teeth yet but in time they will come out! His hair is starting to get longer again - may need his 2nd hair cut soon.

Titus had his first ouchie this month on Monday - I accidently hit his head on the end table in the living room. He let me ice it for an hour (he fell asleep - it was past his nap time) so no big bump. I also accidently dinged him with my camara yestarday after our photo jam so he got a little bump under his eye. I feel bad but I know he is ok.

Rob

Rob is doing great as far as I know :) He is getting the pain in his back managed (it has only taken a year). Is currently off of school for the summer (I am totally loving it). It is great to have him around on a daily bases, I will miss him when he goes back to school. Work is going well for him, he got invited to an BMV administrative function in DC on the bureau's dime. It looks like he will be going to DC soon (probably without me :( but that is ok). He has read several books since schools been out (I think around 15-20). So he is catching up on all his reading.

Me

I totally love being at home! I am working for Andy Douglass at his sell pack and ship ebay store - from home! It is great because I can balance work and Titus which is great for Titus because I get to pay attention to him. He has become alot more vocal this month letting me know more loudly when he wants or does not want something!

As a family we started baby sign language class 3 weeks ago, Titus has stated imitating the milk sign (although he doesn't know what it is used for yet). We may be starting solids this month - he is very interested in eating but because of all my allergies I have been holding off solids. When I was going through my breast thing we did try cereal which he had 2 times - he did great with it and was eager for more...

Life is good right now for the most part. Our transmission went out on our car :( but other than that life is good! We are currently kind of looking for a second car (in the $1500.00 range). So if you know anyone selling a 4 door runs good car - let me know.

Hope everyone is doing great - drop me a line in email or in the comments if you want!

See above and below of pictures I took yestarday in our photo session! Click on the June link for more pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment