About Me

My photo
I am in metamorphosis, my world has been altered and I exist in my past and present and look forward to my future. Sometimes I get lost in the chaos that is life but still I am managing to learn to live again. This is a look into the inner workings of my mind!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

We Have Completed Projects

Well, Sally and I got more stuff done today! We got a kitty door put in and some shelves put up in our laundry room (I think I put about 20-30 holes in the wall doing it though). But 3 new ones are up and we have 2 more to go, it got to late to do anything else... so next week Sally will be over to help me do more. I do feel like I have accomplished something and it is a good feeling. I might attempt to do the rest of the laundry room on my own now. And maybe even put up the clothes line! Then we have blinds and bigger projects to do! I am horrible with putting up blinds, but Sally is making me do the work while she watches so I am learning building on what Rob's Mom taught me when she was here. Well, I am heading for bed.
THANKS SALLY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment