About Me

My photo
I am in metamorphosis, my world has been altered and I exist in my past and present and look forward to my future. Sometimes I get lost in the chaos that is life but still I am managing to learn to live again. This is a look into the inner workings of my mind!

Monday, June 20, 2005

Uncle Joe & Aunti Dani Come to Dinner 6/18/05

Uncle Joe and Auntie Dani came over for dinner - we had barbque pork and beef ribs - yummy!!!! Titus & Max gotta play together while the men folk cooked dinner :) Thanks for stopping by we enjoyed the visit! :)


Auntie Dani and Max (and Joe, not pictured) come to dinner :)
Posted by Hello

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the ribs. Joe has enjoyed them for dinner and lunch. He finished up the rest of them today. Thank you for the nitelight as well. I posted about it on my blog!

    ReplyDelete