About Me

My photo
I am in metamorphosis, my world has been altered and I exist in my past and present and look forward to my future. Sometimes I get lost in the chaos that is life but still I am managing to learn to live again. This is a look into the inner workings of my mind!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Back N Bloggin

Due to encouragement by my so far - one follower.  I have exported all my former blogs into this one. 

As I am in transition to become a different person in life - and life is one big transformation process.  Please forgive me as I grow because I am still very challenged in my knowledge and limited in my powers! 

Life for me has been a mask of my own making and I'm comin out - although I will try to maintain dignity by acknowledging basic considerations I might say something controversial just because or because I actually believe it at the time.  It might spark a nerve - feel free to leave me a spirited comment. 

It isn't always nice, or pretty but it's my perspective on life.

So without further apologies: this is my arena to share my thoughts about my speck of the world. 

1 comment: