About Me

My photo
I am in metamorphosis, my world has been altered and I exist in my past and present and look forward to my future. Sometimes I get lost in the chaos that is life but still I am managing to learn to live again. This is a look into the inner workings of my mind!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Loving my Life

Had a fab weekend: 
Saturday:
Had to work on Sat :( but still managed to take Titus to his first acting class (he will be in it for the whole semester and will be in a production in Jan).  Super excited!  I think he had a good time, admittedly I was a little behind in picking him up and he was the only kid still waiting when I picked up (how sad for him) I will do better next time!  While he was in class I got groceries (slow cashier, aka late).  Took those home then took all 3 boys to the library (yes this was by myself, it was the other 1/2's day to sleep in).  They got books and played we were there about an hour so it was a good but short visit.  Then I dropped them off, headed to work.  Took at test - missed 3 which I think is an 85 (boo). After work I went out for the evening with a girlfriend and was out till early in the morning had a great time and it has been a while since I have done that!

Sunday:
Got to sleep in!  Took the kids to Broadripple - took a ton of pics but they are on camera and not my phone!  We took our bikes and did a bike ride too!  It was a blast, beautiful weather!!  Then we came home and had a wonderful evening enjoying each other's company :)    


Yesterday:
My Oasis
Discovered this path behind the zoo, along the canal on my morning ride with Guerin - when dropping him off at school yesterday!  What a nice way to start the morning!!
Has that "zoo fresh" smell though!  But not to overwhelm, probably not as recommended on an extremely hot day!



 
Getting Ready for the move So I cleaned like crazy!  
Before & after shots!


The Efforts of Packing - stuff that is going to storage tomorrow (this is alot more than it looks!).
It is almost touching our bed!



Today :
I have been busy putting stuff on freecycle (taking pics & placing posts).  Had 6 items down to 2.  I think one of them I am going to try and ebay make about 20-30 bucks. We freecycled a computer and laptop and after thinking about it we probably could have sold it on craigslist... but oh well!  At least it is going to a good family that needs it and is looking forward to having them!  I might have made a friend/contact in the process as well and that is always nice :D

Last but not least - inspired by my 2nd follower ;)
My very good for me lunch.  I think I have dropped 4 lbs in the last 2 weeks!
Goals is to drop 10 by my b-day!  
Taking me from 218 back to 208... or smaller!
"Ideal weight" is to be healthy but I would love to be around 200.
Grilled Cheese w/celery.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on eating a good lunch and your weight loss so far! Did I miss something? You are moving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah we selling the house - it is the house that actually belongs to Tori (his ex-wife) so I am super excited and nervous. We would like to stay downtown for now (it is easier with him working downtown and me going to school it allows us to actually save a ton on gas)! I still have dreams of living with a garden in my backyard - maybe someday! But for now we will be looking in the neighborhood we already live in. Then if that doesn't work we will be looking in Beachgrove I think and we are considering some other options too.
    Honestly I am over it - I wanna purge all the stuff and live out of an RV or a tiny house: http://www.tumbleweedhouses.com/ I think I could do it - it is very efficiently laid out. I think the kids would go slightly crazy though without their own space... we might build one when we are older :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, most people need less space than they think. I'm interested to hear more about the acting classes and how you guys got involved in that. Sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Zoo paths are cool! I want to walk them next time we are out.

    ReplyDelete